Dr. Otis Webster received the Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Education and Biology, Wiley College, Marshall, Texas. The Master’s and Doctor’s Degrees in Counseling Psychology with Cognates in Secondary and Higher Education was received from Texas A&M University at Commerce, Texas.
Dr Bennie Webster received the Bachelor of Arts and Teacher Certification in English and Sociology, 1974 from A&M University, Commerce, Texas. She received a Master of Education in Reading with certification in Special Education in 1995 from A&M University, Commerce, Texas. In 1990, she received Doctor of Education in Administration and Secondary and Higher Education from A&M University, Commerce, Texas.
Providing youth with enrichment experiences
We appreciate you for taking the time to visit Youth Keepers of America ‘s website. YKOA is a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to helping young people soar to reach their highest potential and experience the most positive expressions of themselves.
Since its inception, YKOA has worked diligently to develop programs that will provide the following opportunities:
- Partnering with community professionals and educational entities to create school-to-work experiences with a special focus on promoting positive work ethic and career paths
- Assisting youth in developing problem recognition and problem solving skills
- Fostering school attendance and completion mindsets among families to increase graduation rates
- Conducting “Youthinars” that will address social skills, leadership development and careers
- Hosting “Parenthinars” that will enhance relationships between parent and child
- Providing scholarship aid to students pursuing post-secondary educational or certificate programs
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope that the information you find will encourage you to become a volunteer and donor. And that you will see this as an excellent opportunity to assist in taking care of the youth of America.
Drs. Otis and Bennie Webster,
Founders of Youth Keepers of America